Reporting & Analytics
At HealthNow Administrative Services (HNAS), our Analytics Team has over 100 years of collective experience in the health care industry.
That means you’re working with a partner who understands your needs and has the ability to help control your plan costs through intelligent analysis of claims data and trends. Taking a holistic view of each client relationship, we monitor the client’s financial and clinical risk to provide better health outcomes and ultimately save them money.
Here’s what sets HNAS apart:
- Daily integration of paid, in process, and prescription drug claims into our data warehouse and analytics engine
- Monthly capture of fixed costs, such as administration, PPO access, and other fees
- Reporting details about total plan costs, rather than just claims expenditures
- Comparing data to national benchmark resources to identify trends and population management
- Use of predictive clinical modeling to project future costs
- Flexible data analysis, report configuration, and ad hoc report creation
- Monthly reporting to stop-loss carriers to identify potential risks
- Ability to work within brokers’ proprietary spreadsheets to populate content and generate reports at no cost
"HealthNow is very engaged in all phases of their benefits program and places significant emphasis on claims analysis. Marilyn and her team have proven to be extremely valuable, not just for the analytics they provide (which are detailed, thorough and timely) but also for the insight that her experience brings. The results helped the District direct the membership to lower cost providers that will result in significant cost avoidance for the plan."
-Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
"HealthNow Administrative Services (HNAS) has served as the Third Party Administrator for the Clovis Unified School District for nearly four years. We made the right choice when we partnered with HNAS. We were impressed immediately by their professionalism, attention to detail, and quality of customer service. The HNAS analytics team has worked closely with our analytics team; and together they have enabled us to rise to a whole new level of analysis, allowing us to significantly mitigate cost increases, without compromising the level of benefits that we provide to our members."
-Clovis Unified School District