HNAS Comprehensive Care is a diversified, single-source solution that provides cost-effective health management and wellness programs for self-funded plan sponsors. Our team of case managers and health coaches work with plan participants to improve their health.
- Utilization Management provides medical necessity reviews for services as directed by the plan sponsor.
- Case Management helps participants who have experienced a serious health event navigate the health care system and receive appropriate care.
- Disease Management offers support and education for participants with chronic health issues or whose lifestyles put them at risk for serious illness.
- Health and wellness programs provide engaging services to participants to improve their health.
- On-call nurse and medical director
- Telephonic health coaching and onsite solutions
- Health Advocate NurseLine
- Behavioral health case management
- Quality assurance programs
- Standard and custom reporting
We believe that getting and keeping employees as healthy as possible will result in long-term, overall plan savings.
HealthNow Administrative Services - Comprehensive Care
“I'm always pushing my employees to take part in health coaching, so I thought I should see what it's all about. I have to say, now I understand what all the buzz is about; my coach was fantastic! She was very knowledgeable, extremely thorough with her assessments and questions, and has made me rethink some of my bad health habits. I actually look forward to the follow-up calls so I can share my successes with her!”
-Human Resources Vice President, Large Group Client (5,000+ members)