Prescription drugs play a big role in the increased cost of benefit plans. We partner with some of the nation’s leading pharmacy benefit managers to offer you competitive pricing.
- Substantial negotiated network discounts
- Formulary drug programs provide financial incentives for those choosing cost-effective medications
- Mandatory generic provisions, requiring generic substitutions, when available
- Mandatory mail order to shift maintenance medications to a lower cost delivery method
- Preauthorization and step therapy to ensure the appropriateness and efficacy of a particular drug therapy
- Controls on specialty drugs and compound medications to ensure proper usage